Monday, May 11, 2009

Chicken Tortilla Bake


1/2 cup mayonnaise (bear with me, it's good)
1/2 cup flour
3 cups milk
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 lb chicken, cooked and cubed
1 pkg taco seasoning
1/2 cup salsa
12-16 flour tortillas, 6-inch







Mix dressing and flour in saucepan. Over medium heat, slowly add milk and cook until thickened.













Add taco seasoning and mix well again. Then add all the cheese but 1 cup, chicken and salsa.










Spoon mixture into tortillas, roll and place into a large baking dish. Don't forget to spray the dish with Pam first, like me. Top with remainder of cheese and bake at 375 for 25 minutes.

I found this made a LOT, and it was really runny... Next time I make it, I think I'll add some rice to thicken things up. I also almost certainly didn't add enough chicken, but that's pretty normal, for me. It was sloppy, but tasted really good, so I'm okay with it this time too :)

No comments: